Control:Mapper - High Precision Motion Control
How does it work?
Control:mapper is a utility which enables you to use your Microsoft Kinect with almost any existing Windows application.
It monitors the movement of your body for predefined actions, then converts them to your specified keyboard and mouse commands.
Map Keyboard and Mouse Commands
- Leaning left and right
- Tilting forward and back
- Twist your upper body to the left or right
- Step forward or back
- Sidestep left or right
- Knee-bend soft jumping
- Touch or kick invisible boxes surrounding your body
- Virtual “classic” mouse mode for UI navigation
Flexible And Powerful
- Single/Multiple Keystrokes
- Mouse Directional Movement
- Mouse Buttons
- Any Mix Of The Above!
- Save/Load Per-App Templates
- Fine Tuning Controls
- No Training Required!
- Words or Phrases
Try Control:Mapper Today!
Making Your Dreams A Reality.
Custom Software and Hardware Developers for
Motion Tracking, Human Analytics, Haptics and Wearable Device